The British Institute (TBI) has schools in major cities throughout Indonesia and has been the quality benchmark for ESL for more than 25 years. We offer a superior benefits package, exceptional professional career development, advancement opportunities and a first class professional working environment.
- 12 month employment contracts
- An attractive benefits package
- Free IELTS examiner training for qualified candidates
- Support and assistance to help you settle in
- Ongoing professional development
- Career advancement prospects
- Excellent medical cover
- End of contract bonus
- Six weeks paid holiday a year plus national holidays
- Bachelor degree majoring in English Literature or other English disciplines, Linguistics or TESOL.
- CELTA, Trinity or equivalent certification (120 hour course with assessed teaching practice)
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience (fresh CELTA graduates are also welcome to apply)
- Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom or United States passport holder (as per Indonesian employment regulation)
- Physically and mentally fit (meet local health requirements)
- Professional and committed teachers with the highest personal standards
- Individuals with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team players who are resourceful, independent and customer oriented
- Computer literate
- A minimum of 2 referees on CV
Note: Unqualified or inexperienced native speakers holding a Bachelor degree majoring in English Literature or other English disciplines, Linguistics or TESOL. may be considered for CELTA sponsorship at TBI Indonesia.